Wednesday 11 January 2012

Kekeluargaan dalam Islam..

hmm..as usual all university need us to choose any cocurricular activities right?..yeah so am I..I choose <Family in Islam HKR 111>hmm...yeah I think this is the most enjoyable cocurricular because its just need us to attend the class and learn all abt family in Islam...hmm...in this coco, we need to do some group assignment..the topic is a very interesting topic, which is my group get POLIGAMI topic ...ahahaXD...don't get shock because we need to present it in front of our class..last presentation is was on preparation before getting married....ahaha...XD...hmm 4 my presentation I suddenly got idea to draw this pic and put it in our slide presentation...

 


6 comments:

  1. All the best for your Coco!
    Wow you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for ur sweet comment
    Liselle...all the best to u too..
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best in your Family in Islam HKR 111!
    I love that guy. Reminds me of someone! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx ili...wish u all the best too in ur life..ahaha XD haha that guy is not available anymore...he's married guy...haha...u can be his 3rd wife if u wish to...ahaha XD

    ReplyDelete